To all of our valued patients, your care and health has always been our highest priority. Rest assured that we are constantly monitoring updates from the CDC, American Dental Association and the Missouri Dental Association. As of now, we are following to CDC’s guidelines and remaining open to see patients.
We have always taken the highest measures to ensure patient safety at our office. In addition to our standard protocols we are taking some additional measures to help protect our patients and team members:
- Magazines, toys, and coloring materials have been removed from the waiting area.
- All high-touch areas (waiting area, restroom, doorknobs, etc.) will be routinely disinfected throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival
- If you are more comfortable waiting for your appointment in your vehicle, feel free to call us when you arrive to check-in and we call you to come in once your clinician is ready for you
- Once you have been seated by your clinician you will be given a pre-procedural rinse to be used prior to beginning your treatment.
- You will be asked about recent travel for yourself and members of your household.
- Your temperature will be taken at the beginning of your visit.
We ask that if you have a cough, fever or other flu-like symptoms to remain at home and reschedule your appointment once you are symptom free.